Thursday 7 March 2019

56. Hi Portugal!

Not a great day. In fact, shit. It’s almost 5pm and I am just beginning to locate some energy. So... no moaning. Instead, I’ve discovered from my stats that my blog has a reader in Portugal. I am bursting with curiosity. How did you find me? Why are you reading this (you are more than welcome but I hope it’s not that you’re going through the same)? Why have you stuck with it? I’m full of questions but fear I’ll get no answers.

The wonders of the worldwide web!

Meantime, I’ve done a bit of creative writing. I’ve only done one piece since September. The words just don’t seem to be there/here (though oddly I manage numbers and avidly do the number puzzles in the i with great persistence). Anyway, every two weeks, a ‘challenge’ is presented on our Facebook Creative Writers page, a title or a prompt for a 300-word piece. The title this time was Finding Something Unexpected. Serendipity? Last night, I let the words tumble out. Here’s what I wrote - autobiography with an attempt to include a bit of creativity.







No comments:

Post a Comment