Tuesday 15 January 2019

26. It had to go...

Today has been a surprise. First, I felt fine (thank you steroids), which shows the power of negative anticipation on me! Then my heart sank. Wouldn’t yours?


So I rang the hairdresser and she came round to do the deed. I’ve known her for decades. What I never considered was that it might be a moving experience for her too. So here’s how it went:


                
                                                           I LOVE IT!

I’m pretty sure I’ll happily go out like that, tho I’ll need a hat for warmth outdoors - this is Yorkshire in January after all! What’s sad is that it won’t last long. Once the pink shiny patches come, I’ll move onto my wig for when I go out and my beanies if it’s cold indoors. I can’t tell it’s a wig to be honest but I’m such a delicate lil flower, doubtless I’ll get itchy rashes.

So, no trauma, a lot of laughs and I’m happy - for now.!

No comments:

Post a Comment