Friday 8 February 2019

39. A bit of fun

Got to get this in before the trough hits any time now. Georgia’s been wanting to bring round her wig for ages but bugs and family pressures, plus a lovely consideration for my needs, have delayed it. After school today, she scrubbed up (bless her) and brought it round. I LOVE it. If only I had the personality to carry it off.


 As I’d wear it (selfie)







                    As Georgia recommends (posed)


I promised to send the Macmillan nurse C a picture but that was 6 weeks ago. Maybe I will....

What I’d really love right now is to taste something. I’ve tried all sorts. Now resorting to Skittles as they’re smaller than Starbursts. Chocolate is such a let down I can’t bear knowing what I’m missing. My weight is too low, considering this is the steroid boost, so I have to get those calories in when I can. I tried those baked crisps - nice and salty but turn to mush - so am returning to basic crisps, the fattiness of which repelled me. Right now, a thumbs up!

Today I’m sticking with just water. Managed abut 800ml so far. Tea and fruit tea just don’t suit my mouth/f***ed up salivary system and make me feel worse.

But the pink wig has made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment